If you want to have e-mail that is sent to your Schoolcraft e-mail account forwarded to a non-Schoolcraft e-mail account (e.g., Hotmail, Comcast, Yahoo, etc.), follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Schoolcraft e-mail account.
- Click on the E-mail section.
- From the Mail section of your account, click on the Gear icon at the top of the page and select Settings then open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click on the Add a forwarding address button and follow the directions.
- You will be sent a confirmation e-mail to the forwarding address. Follow the instructions in that e-mail.
- Return to your Schoolcraft e-mail account and in the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab you can now select to forward e-mail to that address.
- Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose what you want done with the original version of the Schoolcraft e-mail (keep, archive, delete).
- Click Save Changes.
- Send a test message to your Schoolcraft e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and verify that it shows up in the e-mail account to which your messages are forwarded.