First-Time User Access
Schoolcraft Email User Guide
All credit students will be assigned an SCmail account within 24 hours of being admitted. Before you sign-in to your account it is highly recommended that you setup your Self-Service Password Management profile. By setting up your profile you will be able to easily change or reset your password without the need of technical support. Setting up your profile is a simple process:
- Visit the Self-Service Password Management web page.
- Select the Edit my Profile option.
- At the log in screen, enter your Username and password when prompted.
Note First Time Users:
Your Username is the initial of your first name and your 7-digit student number.
(Example: c0123456, the c is lower case)
Your default password is your first name followed by your 7-digit student number.
(Example: Cathy0123456, the C is capitalized)
- Choose 3 security questions and provide the answers. Keep a copy of your questions and answers as you will need the information if wish to reset your password.
- Click the Update button to save your profile.