Welcome to Writing Fellows, a service provided by the Schoolcraft College Learning Assistance Center. Writing Fellows can…
- Preview written assignments varying from lab reports to lengthy research papers
- Help students with organization, structure, style of writing
- Assist students with grammar and mechanics as they relate to their writing
- Provide an opportunity for revision and refinement of structure and content
- Offer a fresh, objective set of eyes to check for clarity and conciseness.
Online assistance is also available, and a three-day turnaround is requested.
Writing Fellows Mission
The Writing Fellows mission is to provide quality writing assistance and further comprehension of English grammar to Schoolcraft students. We are focused on enhancing the students’ writing skills and encouraging their growth as independent writers. Through training, peer reviewing, and instruction, both the Writing Fellows and student clients will gain an appreciation for creativity, knowledge, and a respect for academic integrity.
Writing Fellows Core Purpose
The Writing Fellows core purpose is to provide quality support to Schoolcraft students who want to improve their writing skills.