- Photo identification is required for testing.
- Snacks or drinks are prohibited in the testing area.
- Tests cannot be started within ½ hour of closing.
- Cell phones and other electronics must be off and placed in lockers.
- Test materials are to remain within the Testing Center.
- Books, notes and any other test aids not approved by the instructor must be placed in lockers.
- Permission to make up a missed exam is the decision of the instructor.
- Appropriate testing accommodations are available for those with documentation of special needs (see disability services and accessibility).
- Unless specified by instructor, any exam must be completed in one sitting.
- Individuals may not be accompanied by anyone while testing.
- Students are responsible for testing and timing instructions as given by the administrator.
- Coats, hats, purses, book bags and other personal belongings are not allowed in the testing room.
Cheating on exams will not be tolerated. No exceptions.
Distance Learning course tests are given according to the schedule on the instructor's syllabus for each course.
Students testing in the Center may purchase scantrons or pencils for 25¢. Scrap paper is available if needed. For make-up and distance learning testing, students should come into the Center knowing the name of the instructor and class.
Students sometimes miss a test because of absence, illness or other extenuating circumstances. Arrangements can be made with instructors for make-up testing in the Center.
- Walk in make-up testing available during regular Testing Center hours
- Photo identification required.
- Permission to make up a test is the decision of the instructor.
- Appropriate testing accommodations available for those with documentation of special needs.