Schoolcraft College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association, 30 North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504; phone 800-621-7440; fax 312-263-0456 or access the Commission's web site. Schoolcraft has the following programs that have state and national approval and accreditation:
- The Children’s Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). For more information regarding accreditation, call 800-424-2460.
- The criminal justice associate degree with academy program is certified by the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES). For more information regarding certification, call 517-322-1417.
- The culinary arts program is certified by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission (ACFEFAC). For more information regarding certification, call 904-824-4468.
- The emergency medical technology program is approved by the Michigan Department of Community Health, Bureau of Health Policy Planning Access EMS and Trauma Systems section. For more information, call 517-335-1825.
- Fire Technology Fire Fighter 1 and 2 and the fire academy are certified by the Michigan Office of Fire Fighter Training. For more information regarding certification, call 616-447-2689.
- The health information technology associate degree program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM). For more information, contact CAHIIM at www.cahim.org.
- The medical assisting certificate program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB). For more information regarding accreditation, call 727-210-2350.
- The nursing associate degree and practical programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC). For more information regarding accreditation, call 404-975-5000.