Art and Design
Sculpture 2 (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course is a continuation of ART 243 providing for further exploration and application of the role of sculpture in art. In addition, knowledge and application of sculptural media and advanced techniques used in various forms are examined.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Investigate art which encourage positive behavior.
- Explain the ways in which sculpture can function within society.
- Demonstrate the relationship and importance of sculpture to other art forms.
- Create a wall relief using either bas relief or high relief.
- Create a series of related sculptures.
- Investigate the wide array of materials and tools used in sculpture.
- Explore the concept of kinetic sculpture, including mobiles.
- Create a work that emulates a noted sculptors' approach or philosophy.
- Research established Art History references on sculpture.
| ||244||149147||Sculpture 2|| ||3||Murphy J||$142.00||12/16/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.