(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Summarize the history and present trends in corporate and executive aviation operations.
- Determine the appropriate uses of executive/corporate aircraft.
- Compare the business models available for corporate/executive air travel.
- Explain the business and aviation components of a corporate/executive aviation company.
- Evaluate an existing corporate aviation business.
- Create a business plan for a corporate/executive aviation company.
- Interpret the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and environmental requirements applicable to the business.
- Critique key factors to ensure a viable flight department or business.
- Evaluate career opportunities in corporate/executive aviation businesses.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.