(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Describe information technology in the context of business systems and processes.
- Competently discuss the concepts, terms, trends, issues, and professional roles within Business Information Technology.
- Identify the current and potential roles of information technology within the business, and how they contribute to the competitive position of the organization.
- Describe the processes by which information technology is selected, developed, managed and retired within the business.
- Perform research and preparation of technical information for management and communicate it effectively (as an individual or as part of a team).
- Identify and quantify areas of required professional and personal improvement, as discovered in the context of the course, and create an action plan to address them.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.