(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Assess entrepreneurship as a viable career option.
- Evaluate various forms of business ownership.
- Develop a business plan.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing an existing business or franchise as business ownership alternatives.
- Determine the target market most applicable to an approved small business.
- Evaluate pricing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Create an advertising strategy for an approved small business.
- Evaluate potential business locations.
- Forecast startup costs and sales for an approved small business.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.