(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Formulate risk management strategies for a small business.
- Develop human resource management practices for small business.
- Evaluate impact of culture on an organization.
- Examine principles of business law for a small business.
- Evaluate debt and equity financing options for a small business.
- Develop a vendor selection strategy and inventory control process.
- Develop an e-commerce strategy for a small business.
- Design a code of ethics for a small business.
- Assess small business practices in the global marketplace.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.