(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop an original marketing plan for an approved company.
- Analyze the business environment and complete a SWOT analysis.
- Develop three marketing objectives with methods for their implementation.
- Assess marketing research using demographic, geographic and/or psychographic tools.
- Identify target markets and segments for this original marketing plan.
- Analyze product mix and product lines.
- Evaluate service quality using industry tools or standards.
- Develop pricing strategies appropriate for this plan.
- Create appropriate traditional and non-traditional promotional tools.
- Compare advantages and disadvantages of potential or current suppliers.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.