Computer Aided Design
CATIA - Surfacing
This course is designed to present higher level part modeling commands for CATIA Modeler. Particular attention will be paid to surfacing.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create lofted surfaces and/or parts.
- Create parts from wireframe curves.
- Edit surfaces
- Create freestyle surfaces
- Create swept surfaces and/or parts.
- Create solid objects from surfaces.
- Analyze and adjust surfaces.
| ||212||114252||CATIA Surfacing|| ||4||Seippel S||$40.00||16/20/0||Open||