Computer Graphics Technology
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 141 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Organize content for meaningful non-linear applications.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of complex interactive projects.
- Create bitmap and vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Create efficient scripts for navigation, branching, user feedback, scoring, and timing.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create complex scripts for interactive media employing variables, conditional statements, and property changes using both mouse and keyboard inputs.
- Create complex interactive projects using efficient navigation, feedback to the user, and organization.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.