Computer Graphics Technology
Scripting for Interactive Media and Game Design
This is an intermediate course in the creation of computer games and other interactive media projects. Emphasis in this course is on advanced scripting techniques required to produce effective and highly interactive games or projects for CD-ROM or computer based projects. Emphasis will be on scripting techniques to control navigation, animation, sound, video and memory management.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 141 .
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Organize content for meaningful non-linear applications.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of complex interactive projects.
- Create bitmap and vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Create efficient scripts for navigation, branching, user feedback, scoring, and timing.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create complex scripts for interactive media employing variables, conditional statements, and property changes using both mouse and keyboard inputs.
- Create complex interactive projects using efficient navigation, feedback to the user, and organization.
| ||206||117156||Scripting Media & Game Design|| ||3||Wroble S||$30.00||22/22/0||Open||