Computer Graphics Technology
Flash Action Scripting
This course provides an in-depth exposure to the Flash Action Scripting language. Students will learn to write scripts which extend and enhance the capabilities of the Adobe Flash software. During the semester, each student will design and produce a complex, highly interactive project such as a Web site, computer game or computer-based training module. Students should have a working knowledge of Flash before beginning this class.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 211 or equivalent experience with Flash.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Create storyboards, flowcharts, prototypes, rough cuts, and pencil tests for use in the creation of interactive projects.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of complex interactive projects.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create bitmap and vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Create scripts for interactive media employing navigation, variables, conditional statements, and property changes using both mouse and keyboard inputs.
- Solve scripting problems using logic and systematic troubleshooting techniques.
- Create complex interactive projects using efficient navigation, feedback to the user, and organization.
| ||212||149372||Flash Action Scripting|| ||3||Wroble S||$30.00||23/24/0||Open||