Computer Graphics Technology
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop fully interactive, database-driven web applications.
- Set-up a basic ColdFusion development environment.
- Manage a basic ColdFusion development environment.
- Use ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML).
- Create a data source.
- Connect to a data source.
- Develop queries that create, read, update, and delete data dynamically.
- Perform client-side and server-side validation.
- Authenticate users and secure access to pages.
- Use local, query, form, and URL variables.
- Create ColdFusion components.
- Use ColdFusion components.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.