Computer Graphics Technology
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Organize content for meaningful non-linear applications.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of complex interactive projects.
- Create bitmap and vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Incorporate appropriate graphics, sound, animation and/or video in a complex interactive project.
- Create advanced scripts for navigation, branching, user feedback, controlling sound, and controlling video.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create advanced interactive projects using efficient navigation, feedback to the user, and organization.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.