Computer Graphics Technology
Advanced Interactive Media and Game Design
This is an advanced course in the creation of computer games and other interactive media projects. This course emphasizes the production process, the multidisciplinary nature of the media, integration of different components and special design problems of games and other non-linear projects. The student is instructed in advanced elements of interactive media design, integrating digital sound and video and advanced scripting techniques. Each student will produce a large scale project during the course.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Organize content for meaningful non-linear applications.
- Modify content as necessary to allocate memory effectively.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of complex interactive projects.
- Create bitmap and vector graphics for use in screen based projects.
- Incorporate appropriate graphics, sound, animation and/or video in a complex interactive project.
- Create advanced scripts for navigation, branching, user feedback, controlling sound, and controlling video.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to screen based projects.
- Create advanced interactive projects using efficient navigation, feedback to the user, and organization.
| ||242||117157||Adv Int Media & Game Design|| ||3||Wroble S||$30.00||15/22/0||Open||