Computer Graphics Technology
Practical Application (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
Students will work in teams to develop and execute graphic design media for professional organizations, internal promotions and information media. They will function within work groups based on production skills. The groups are defined by track structures - Print Graphics, Web Design, Motion Graphics and Interactive Media. Emphasis is on applying skills to real world projects and on developing a professional portfolio. Students are instructed in team building, project management, research and interviewing techniques.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply learned design skills to real world production situations, needs and timeframes.
- Evaluate information provided by the client so that output can conform to the client's product needs and demographic base.
- Apply project management skills to a real world production situation.
- Apply the basic principles of design to real world situations with economic restrictions.
- Manage schedules and work plans.
- Develop social, organizational and technical systems within the workplace.
- Explain the process and outcome of proposed project for client approval.
- Revise projects to expedite production or conform to client's critique.
- Creatively interact in multidisciplinary work teams.
- Explain how learning and information processing styles affect interpersonal relationships.
| ||250||149359||Practical Application|| ||3||Mehall M||$42.00||16/24/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.