Computer Graphics Technology
Portfolio 3D - Reel Development
This class prepares the student for finding a job in the field of 3D Animation or Video Production. In this course, students will assemble their previous work into a professional presentation. In doing so, the student's strengths and weaknesses will be discovered and discussed. At least one project will be assigned to specifically address the individual student's portfolio needs. During the course students will create a traditional resume.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- CGT 246 (may be taken concurrently).
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply good project management skills.
- Employ a professional production process in the creation of a complex project.
- Apply good design and typographic skills to a screen based project.
- Evaluate their own work in terms of professional level skills and competencies.
- Explain the current requirements for entry level work in the motion graphics industry.
- Explain which skills are revealed in each of their portfolio projects.
- Arrange projects in a sequence which is both informative and entertaining.
- Create professional level materials for self marketing and promotion.
- Create a demo reel showing sufficient skill and competencies to obtain entry level work in the field of 3D Animation or Video Production.
| ||256||119367||3D Portfolio Reel Development|| ||3||Salo J||$30.00||24/24/0||Open||