Computer Information Systems
This course is designed to provide hands-on experience with a current office software package for the computer. Emphasis is in the area of word processing, spreadsheets, database management and a presentation software program.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Recommended: Computer and keyboarding experience.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Create a variety of business documents in Word.
- Manipulate a number of commands and procedures that affect how the document appears when printed.
- Format documents using features to rearrange text in a document, add special elements and change the appearance of text.
- Create various workbooks in Excel.
- Apply formatting attributes and color to enhance the appearance of the worksheet.
- Manipulate Excel's functions to create formulas.
- Construct tables in Access.
- Create queries, forms, and reports in Access.
- Develop various PowerPoint presentations.
| ||120||112336||Microsoft Office 2013 ||Online||3||Staff||$30.00||19/31/0||Open||
| ||120||112325||Microsoft Office 2013 ||Online||3||Ellis T||$30.00||3/31/0||Open||
| ||120||112822||Microsoft Office 2013|| ||3||Cox V||$40.00||12/24/0||Open||
| ||120||112861||Microsoft Office 2013|| ||3||Lee C||$40.00||11/24/0||Open||