Computer Information Systems
This course is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience with Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook is a flexible messaging and personal information management program used to send and receive e-mail, as well as to manage messages, appointments, contacts and tasks.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Manage Outlook and E-mail.
- Create send, and delete messages.
- Manipulate message options.
- Manage contacts, tasks and notes.
- Customize, integrate and archive outlook components.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.