Computer Information Systems
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Examine variables, literals and expressions.
- Explore conditionals.
- Explain the use of functions.
- Explore objects, properties and methods.
- Manipulate data in arrays.
- Examine debugging and error handling.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.