(1-0) 1 Cr. Hrs.
Section Start Dates
|Section No||Start Date
|110528||January 6, 2014
|110567||January 6, 2014
View Course Schedule
This course is designed to provide students with the learning skills and support necessary to successfully balance academic and other life demands. Students will apply techniques to their personal situations and course load requirements.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Evaluate expectations of this institution, instructors, employers, family, and friends.
- Explore goal management principles.
- Develop a set of realistic goals for the semester.
- Enhance understanding of test taking and mastery-learning.
- Analyze obstacles which impede the decision-making process.
- Devise a detailed plan of action for graduation and/or transfer with the Counseling Department.