Fundamentals of Speech
This course develops essential skills through directed practice in a variety of speech situations and furnishes basic knowledge necessary for intelligent speech improvement; stress is on speaker’s ideas, attitudes and audience adjustment.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Write effectively using well-supported statements.
- Write an organized document that is free from mechanical errors.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak clearly using well-supported statements.
- Analyze written and verbal communications.
- Interpret written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate the major techniques for delivering an effective and professional speech presentation (informative, entertaining and persuasive).
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Explain principles and concepts required for effective listening skills.
- Demonstrate effective communications with confidence.
| ||103||112458||Fundamentals of Speech ||Online||3||Townsend K||$30.00||0/26/0||Closed||
| ||103||111153||Fundamentals of Speech|| ||3||Lingenfelter A|| ||18/26/0||Open||
| ||103||112343||Fundamentals of Speech ||Online||3||Moylan M||$30.00||0/26/0||Closed||
| ||103||112969||Fundamentals of Speech ||Online||3||Townsend K||$30.00||0/26/4||Closed||