Computer Service Technician
Technical Programming (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course will introduce the student to the steps involved in writing a Windows program using the Visual Basic programming language. The course focuses on user interfaces, program structure, language syntax and implementation details. The student will also use the computer as a tool in problem solving.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Computer and keyboarding experience highly recommended.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain a simple Visual Basic based application.
- Explain the use of controls to create a user interface.
- Explain the use of forms to create a user interface.
- Create different types of variables.
- Explore a variety of conditional expressions.
- Create various sub-procedures and functions.
- Explore different decision structures.
- Explore a variety of built-in controls.
- Explore loops by using conditional expressions.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.