LabVIEW Programming CORE 1 and 2
This course will introduce the student to the programming concepts, techniques, features and functions involved in writing a LabVIEW program. The student will learn to create programs used in test and measurements, data acquisition, instruments control and data logging. The course focuses on user interfaces, program structure, language syntax and implementation details.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Computer and keyboarding experience highly recommended.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explain a simple Visual Instrument (VI) based application.
- Explain the use of controls to create a user interface.
- Explain the use of function used to control the front panel objects.
- Create different types of variables.
- Create and save Visual Instruments (VIs).
- Create VIs to be used as sub VIs.
- Explore different decision structures.
- Explore a variety of built-in controls.
- Explore loops by using conditional expressions.
- Explore Icon and Connector Pane.
- Explore data acquisition of Digital Signals.
- Explore data acquisition of Analog Signals.
- Explain the use of event programming.
- Explain how to programmatically control user interface objects.
- Create common design patterns that use notifies, queues and events.
- Modify existing code for improved usability.
- Explore different binary file I/O formats.
- Explore preparing, building and deploying stand-alone LabVIEW applications.
| ||180||114575||LabVIEW Prog Core 1 & 2|| ||5||Schlick W||$30.00||17/24/0||Open||
| ||180||114510||LabVIEW Prog CORE 1 & 2|| ||5||Schlick W||$30.00||10/20/0||Open||