Individual Student Projects
Students will plan, organize, assemble or fabricate and test the project of their choice or one suggested by the instructor. Under guidance of the instructor, the electronic laboratory will be made available three hours a week in which time the student may perform tests.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- By midterm of the previous semester, the student must submit a written proposal for approval by department.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop a project from its conception to a final product.
- Demonstrate working independently.
- Explain the dynamics of the project and possible outcomes.
- Develop a timeline for project completion.
- Conduct the needed research required for the project.
- Demonstrate the project.
- Validate the project.
- Demonstrate self-management skills.
- Formulate a project that showcases technical skill sets.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.