Voice Class 1 Elements - Beginners (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This is the first in a series of four voice classes for students interested in developing their vocal skills. This class is designed for young or beginning singers or for singers wishing to refresh their focus on the elements upon which the cultivation of the singing voice is built.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate individual vocal training routines.
- Practice autonomously and in the group to train and strengthen the voice.
- Demonstrate skills in breath control suitable to the repertoire being studied.
- Demonstrate auditory discrimination skills.
- Demonstrate singing on pitch.
- Critique student's own musical performance.
| ||114||147115||Voice Class 1|| ||2||Drake J||$57.00||25/28/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.