Voice Class 2 Cultivation - Intermediate
This is the second in a series of four voice classes for students interested in developing their vocal skills. This is a voice class for singers of intermediate level or for singers wishing to refresh their understanding of the study and cultivation of the singing voice.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate vocal techniques to meet the requirements of the music they are singing.
- Demonstrate individual vocal training routines.
- Distinguish musical and vocal styles.
- Demonstrate expression in their singing.
- Utilize language and phonetics in their vocal exercises and repertoire.
- Demonstrate auditory discrimination skills.
| ||116||147116||Voice Class 2|| ||2||Drake J|| ||28/28/0||Open||