Wind Ensemble 1 (2-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
The Schoolcraft Wind Ensemble is open to all brass, woodwind and percussion instrumentalists regardless of major field. The ensemble performs several concerts during the semester as well as at all college commencements. Additional Wind Ensemble credits may be earned in future semesters by enrolling in the following course sequence (one course per semester): MUSIC 241, 245, and 246.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Participate in a larger performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the significance of an individual's role in a performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the importance of individual preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Participate in group preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Develop technical skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
- Develop musicianship skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
| ||141||147153||Wind Ensemble 1|| ||2||Michalsen P||$159.00||29/34/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.