(2-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
Section Start Dates
|Section No||Start Date
|117172||January 6, 2014
View Course Schedule
Wind Ensemble 4
This is the fourth Schoolcraft Wind Ensemble course which is open to all brass, woodwind and percussion instrumentalists regardless of major field. The ensemble performs several concerts during the semester as well as at all college commencements.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Participate in a larger performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the significance of an individual's role in a performing ensemble.
- Demonstrate the importance of individual preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Participate in group preparation for scheduled public performances.
- Develop technical skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.
- Develop musicianship skills to contribute to the overall quality of the ensemble's performance level.