Nursing - NCLC
This course emphasizes application of the nursing process and critical thinking skills while utilizing evidence-based principles of nursing in caring for adult clients experiencing surgical alterations within the practical and registered nurse scope of practice. Theoretical content focuses on musculoskeletal, neurological, respiratory and gastrointestinal system alterations as well as peri-operative care. Clinical experiences are provided in acute and community settings utilizing an interdisciplinary collaborative approach.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply the nursing process for clients with respiratory system alterations.
- Apply the nursing process for perioperative clients.
- Apply the nursing process for clients with gastrointestinal system alterations.
- Apply the nursing process for clients with hepatobiliary system alterations.
- Apply the nursing process for clients with musculoskeletal system alterations.
- Apply the nursing process for clients with nervous system alterations.
- Demonstrate designated clinical competencies.
- Demonstrate proficiency on select standardized computer assessments.
| ||125||115702||Surgical Nursing|| ||5||Brendel H||$473.00||6/32/0||Open||
| ||125||115703||Surgical Nursing|| ||5||Lloyd E||$473.00||13/32/0||Open||
| ||125||115705||Surgical Nursing|| ||5||Lloyd E||$473.00||9/32/0||Open||