This course provides students with a basic history of tennis, techniques, fundamental skills, strategy, rules and the opportunity to participate in a competitive situation.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Develop a positive attitude toward tennis that will stay with the student throughout life.
- Demonstrate the basic tennis strokes.
- Identify the basic strategies of the game of tennis.
- Practice the rules of the game of tennis.
- Evaluate the social and lifetime carry-over values of tennis.
- Show improved strategic and physical tennis skills through competitive matches.
| ||132||125928||Beginning Tennis|| ||2||Washka J||$25.00||15/24/0||Open||
|M W ||10:00AM-12:07PM||ODTCTS|
|M W ||10:00AM-12:07PM||PEGYM|