Basketball (1-1) 2 Cr. Hrs.
This course covers the history of the sport, basic techniques, fundamental skills, strategy and rules and gives students the opportunity to participate in a competitive situation.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate the necessary skills (shooting, passing, dribbling, rebounding, etc.) to play the game of basketball.
- Show improved cardiovascular endurance.
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork.
- Cultivate an appreciation for the game of basketball.
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules of basketball.
- Explore the strategies of the game of basketball through competitive games.
| ||141||145936||Basketball|| ||2||Johnson J||$37.00||27/30/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.