Principles of human thought and action with emphasis on individuals in their environment; individual differences in intelligence and personality; effects of heredity and environment on the organism; and the nervous system, perception, learning, intelligence, motivation and emotion and social relationships will be explored.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- Recommended: Successful completion of courses in Biology and Social Science at the 100 level.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Evaluate psychological studies with a research methodology approach.
- Apply statistical reasoning and concepts to psychological research.
- Explain the structures and the functions of brain anatomy.
- Analyze the influences of nature and nurture on behavior and mental processes.
- Compare and contrast the biological, cognitive and social changes across the life-span.
- Examine the major conceptual and theoretical oreintation in social psychology.
- Apply the major concepts and theoretical approaches to learning.
- Classify common psychological disorders.
- Describe the major processes involved in human memory.
- Summarize different states of consciousness and their impact on behavior and mental processes.
- Apply emotions, stress and health models to everyday human behaviors and mental processes.
- Compare and contrast theoretical orientations in the study of personality.
| ||201||112359||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Jackson L||$30.00||0/31/3||Closed||
| ||201||112728||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Pilgrim C||$30.00||0/31/1||Closed||
| ||201||122102||Intro Psychology|| ||4||Garcia G|| ||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||122103||Intro Psychology|| ||4||Garcia G|| ||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||122325||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Burke D||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||122918||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Hoffmann W||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||122953||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Pilgrim C||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||122974||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Jackson L||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||132105||Intro Psychology|| ||4||Garcia G|| ||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||132447||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Pilgrim C||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||132946||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Jackson L||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||
| ||201||132949||Intro Psychology ||Online||4||Burke D||$30.00||31/31/0||Open||