Theatre Activities 2
This course is a continuation of THEA 120 and continues to explore all the elements of theatre: actor, director, playwright, scenery, costumes, makeup, lighting, sound, audience, theatre publicity, theatre management and critic. Students are required to work on a current production.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Assist in any technical aspect of a production.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of how to use set construction tools with supervision.
- Assists in working with production lighting instruments with supervision.
- Paint scenery with supervision.
- Construct scenery with supervision.
- Handle any technical part of a production with supervision.
| ||121||147173||Theatre Activities 2|| ||1||Staff|| ||24/25/0||Open||