Stage Makeup (2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.
An introductory course in stage makeup application. The course covers basic makeup, character makeup, old-age makeup and special effects. Discussion on types of makeup and practical student application projects.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Apply stage makeup to correspond to characterization.
- Explain the different types of stage makeup and what they do.
- Explain how to create old-age characters.
- Demonstrate how to create old-age characters.
- Explain how to create character makeup.
- Explain how to remove makeup.
- Demonstrate how to remove makeup.
- Identify what constitutes a good, workable makeup kit.
- Explain brush work as well as line work.
- Demonstrate brush work as well as line work.
Currently no sections of this class are being offered.
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.