Stagecraft and Lighting (3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.
This course investigates stage designs and lighting theories with a practical application by work on the college production. The course also covers the basic knowledge of set construction, lighting and its equipment, costume construction, makeup techniques and costume maintenance. Students are required to work on a current production.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Use basic stage technical terminology.
- Explain lighting theory as it relates to stage productions.
- Demonstrate the proper use of lighting equipment.
- Operate a lighting control board.
- Operate a sound board.
- Assist in production.
- Assist in set design.
- Construct a scale model of a set.
- Analyze a play for the technical requirements.
| ||207||142250||Stagecraft & Lighting|| ||3||Hartman J||$12.00||9/10/0||Open||
Note: This schedule updates once every 24 hours. Please reference WebAdvisor for current status.