Theatre Activities 3
This course is a continuation of THEA 121 and continues to explore all the elements of theatre: actor, director, playwright, scenery, costumes, makeup, lighting, sound, audience, theatre publicity, theatre management and critic. Students are required to work on current production.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Assist in any technical aspect of a production.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of how to use set construction tools with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of lighting instruments with minimal supervision.
- Paint with minimal supervision.
- Construct scenery with minimal supervision.
- Handle any technical part of a production with minimal supervision.
| ||220||117154||Theatre Activities 3|| ||1||Hartman J|| ||25/25/0||Open||