Theatre Activities 4
This course is a continuation of THEA 220 and will continue to explore all the elements of theatre: actor, director, playwright, scenery, costumes, makeup, lighting, sound, audience, theatre publicity, theatre management and critic. Students are required to work on current production.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Assist in any technical aspect of a production.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of how to use set construction tools independently.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of lighting instruments and the focus and gel of lights independently.
- Paint scenery independently.
- Construct scenery independently.
- Handle any technical part of a production independently.
| ||221||117155||Theatre Activities 4|| ||1||Kallas J|| ||18/25/0||Open||