- Selecting a major or program of study.
- Creating an educational plan.
- Developing a strategy for selecting courses.
- Understanding certificate and degree requirements.
- Graduation audit preparation for graduation and applying for graduation.
- Connecting with representatives of four-year colleges and universities.
- Obtaining transfer guides.
- Using articulation agreements between Schoolcraft College and four-year colleges and universities.
- Providing guidance in selecting a transfer institution.
Academic Advisors are available to meet with you by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call (734) 462-4429.