Orientation Leadership Application (PDF)
* Please save this file to your computer and email to email@example.com, or drop off at the Admissions & Welcome Center located in the McDowell Center.
Benefits of being an Orientation Leader
- Paid student employment position
- Gain great resume experience
- Build leadership skills
- Learn more about Schoolcraft
- Opportunities to meet other students
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a regularly admitted student
- Must be registered for a minimum of six credit hours for both fall and winter semesters
- Must meet standard academic progress (Schoolcraft College Academic Progress Policy in the 2013-14 College Catalog, page 200)
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership
- Must exhibit strong communication skills
Orientation Leader Commitments
Orientation Leaders show new students around campus in small groups during orientation. They share tips for being a successful student and help new students through the enrollment process.
Orientations are typically offered twice a week for March-August, and November-December. All hired orientation leaders will be required to attend training. Please see the above application for more information about being an orientation leader.