Student Records

Transcripts are valuable assessment and course placement tools. Credit for courses taken at other institutions and courses that can be used to waive prerequisites can be determined by providing the College with your final high school and official college transcripts.

  • High School Transcripts

  • Transfer Student Transcripts

  • International Transcript Evaluation Services

Request a Schoolcraft College Transcript

To forward your Schoolcraft College transcripts to another educational institution or place of employment, log in to WebAdvisor and complete the Transcript Request. Please call 734-462-4426 for assistance with WebAdvisor. If you cannot access WebAdvisor, please complete and sign the Transcript Request Form and either fax it to 734-462-4506 or email We do not accept electronic signatures. There is no charge for Transcripts. Transcripts are issued only after students have fulfilled all financial obligations to the College.  

Schoolcraft College does not release official transcripts to students. To print a student copy of your transcript, log in to WebAdvisor and choose Transcript.  

Expedited transcripts are sent through Federal Express. The cost is $15 for the lower 48 United States. Cost, as well as delivery date and time vary for delivery to Hawaii, Alaska, and international address. Payment can be made in person or over the phone by calling 734-462-4677. Your transcript request and payment must be received before 11:30am for next business day delivery.

Please note: Federal Express can only deliver to a street address, not a P.O. Box.



Answer Center Help Line
Schoolcraft College
P: 734-462-4426

to Top