DSST National Credit by Examination
DSST IBT Computerized Testing National Credit by Examination
Next DSST test date and time: January 10, 2013 2:00 pm
DSST helps students make a college degree within reach!
Notice: DSST Exam fee is $80 per exam. In addition, Schoolcraft College’s test registration fee is $30 per test. However, the Principles of Public Speaking exam registration fee is $50 and requires an individual appointment: (734) 462-4806.
DSST Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) Program is a nationally recognized testing program that gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom. Choose from 37 different test titles in the areas of Social Science, Business, Mathematics, Applied Technology, Humanities, and Physical Science.
- The Dantes Public Speaking Exam is discontinued at Schoolcraft until further notice.
- DSST testing is scheduled by appointment. Seating is limited. Please see the registration form for current dates. DSST registration form
- DSST registration fees must be paid one week prior to testing date.
- Contact the Testing Center at (734) 462-4806 or email email@example.com for additional registration information.
- For more information about specific tests: http://www.getcollegecredit.com/testprep.html
View and print a list of DSST exams accepted by Schoolcraft College and the required score.
Testing Center, Livonia Campus
McDowell Center, room MC220
- Telephone: (734) 462-4806
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday, 8am - 7:30pm
- Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, 10am - 2pm
- 2013 Saturday Closures
- March 2, 2013
- May 4, 2013
- May 25, 2013
- July 6, 2013
- August 31, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- December 21 and 28, 2013
- Mid-Winter Break Hours
- March 4th-8th:
- March 4th-8th:
Tests cannot be started within a half hour of closing.
All tests are collected at closing time.