WorkKeys Paraprofessional Testing
ACT WorkKeys Assessment Michigan Paraprofessionals
No Child Left Behind Act of 2001
The WorkKeys assessments for Michigan Paraprofessionals are:
This assessment measures a person's skill in using mathematical reasoning to solve work-related problems. A formula sheet will be provided. You may bring a basic four-function calculator. This multiple-choice paper/pencil assessment contains 33 questions. The test is timed for 45 minutes. Score ranges are Level 3 to 7. ParaPros must achieve a level 4.
Reading for Information
This assessment measures a person's skill in reading and using work-related information including instructions, policies, memos, bulletins, notices, letters, manuals and governmental regulations. This multiple-choice paper/pencil assessment contains 33 questions. The test is timed for 45 minutes. Score ranges are Level 3 to 7. ParaPros must achieve a level 4.
This assessment measures a person's skill in writing work-related messages. This is a constructed response audio tape assessment that contains 6 messages. The test is timed for 40 minutes. Score ranges are Level 1 to 5. ParaPros must achieve a Level 3.
- You must complete a Registration Form and submit testing fee.
- You will receive your scores in the mail approximately 4 weeks after testing.
- If you do not receive a passing score on one or more of the assessments, you may retest on the assessment(s) that you did not pass.
- For additional information about the WorkKeys assessments, visit: www.act.org/workkeys/assess
Testing Center, Livonia Campus
McDowell Center, room MC220
- Telephone: (734) 462-4806
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday, 8am - 7:30pm
- Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, 10am - 2pm
- 2013 Saturday Closures
- March 2, 2013
- May 4, 2013
- May 25, 2013
- July 6, 2013
- August 31, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- December 21 and 28, 2013
- Mid-Winter Break Hours
- March 4th-8th:
- March 4th-8th:
Tests cannot be started within a half hour of closing.
All tests are collected at closing time.