The Michigan Women’s Business Council invites women business owners to learn what it means to be certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise. If you have a product or service that you would like to market to American corporations, here is your chance to explore certification. In the seminar, attendees will learn:
- What is involved in the certification process
- How to complete the application package
- How to become part of a national database of certified women business enterprises
- If you will benefit from being certified
- Other resources available for small business
The Michigan Women’s Business Council is the Michigan certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), a national, certifying body recognized by major American corporations. The Michigan Women’s Business Council is a program of the Center for Empowerment and Economic Development (CEED), an SBA Women’s Business Center.
To register for the seminar please call CEED at: 734-677-1400.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013; Monday, April 21, 2014
- Held at Schoolcraft College in the VisTaTech Center
- 9:00am - 11:00am
- $25 per person