|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|CAB 100||Student Success Seminar||(1-0) 1 Cr. Hrs.|
This course is designed to introduce you to strategies and attitudes that will help you to maximize your potential for success in both college and the workplace. You will explore your personal learning style and develop skills aimed at improving your classroom performance and future employability. Topics covered include college terminology and resources, technology, time management, goal setting, critical thinking and study techniques.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Explore learning modalities: traditional, online, hybrid and OEOE to determine personal best fit for learning.
- Explore ways to overcome personal barriers regarding student success.
- Explore ways to optimize learning.
- Create a personal plan for college success.
- Explain when and why you would use the various support services available to you on campus.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the CAB section of the current course schedule for availability.