|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|CGT 234||Web Design and Development 3||(3-0) 3 Cr. Hrs.|
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- A grade of 2.0 or higher in the following course:
- CGT 163.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Utilize HTML 5 or current standard for developing site structure and semantics.
- Utilize advanced cascade styling techniques for altering the document presentation layer.
- Identify project goals.
- Utilize advanced Web design process to create appropriate solutions to projects.
- Manipulate the DOM to alter HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
- Test the usability of a Web site.
- Adapt to browser compatibility and their variances.
- Employ debugging, error handling and unit testing.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the CGT section of the current course schedule for availability.