|Course||Course Title||Credit Hours|
|CIS 122||Microsoft Outlook||(2-0) 2 Cr. Hrs.|
This course is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience with Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook is a flexible messaging and personal information management program used to send and receive e-mail, as well as to manage messages, appointments, contacts and tasks.
(A requirement that must be completed before taking this course.)
- CIS 120 or equivalent.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Manage Outlook and E-mail.
- Create send, and delete messages.
- Manipulate message options.
- Manage contacts, tasks and notes.
- Customize, integrate and archive outlook components.
Note: This course may not be offered every semester.
Please check the CIS section of the current course schedule for availability.