Attempt to join the 60, 120 or 180 Mile Club in 60 days
Improve your fitness level by covering 60, 120, or 180 miles in 60 days!
Miles can be accumulated using the following modes of exercise:
- Running / Jogging / Walking (on a treadmill, indoor track, outdoor track, or any other course where you know the distance)
- Elliptical Trainer
- Step Mill
- Stair Stepper
- Concept II Rower (1,609 meters equals 1 mile)
- Swimming (receive 3 miles for every 1 mile of swimming you cover)
- Bike (actual or exercise bike - You will receive 1 mile for every 4 miles you cover on a bike)
- Sci-Fit Upper Body Cycle
- Nu-Step (1,584 steps equals 1 mile)
Up to 50% of your miles may be accumulated outside of the fitness center. You can get as many miles as you like by running, jogging, or walking (up to 100%). However, you can only get up to 50% of your miles from any other single mode of exercise.
For example, you could not become a member of the MILE CLUB by only using an elliptical trainer.
Prizes will be awarded to the male and female with the most accumulated miles! A small prize and certificate of completion will also be awarded to members who achieve the 60, 120 or 180 mile levels.
See a fitness attendant to sign up and for further details.