Student E-mail at Schoolcraft College
Schoolcraft College has partnered with Google to provide Schoolcraft students with Google Apps.
This includes access to Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and more.
If you have used Schoolcraft's wireless service around campus and have logged in at least once,
then you may access Google Apps using the same user ID and password.
To make your Schoolcraft e-mail address
- Log into WebAdvisor
and click on Update Your Information.
- Click Make your Schoolcraft E-Mail primary.
- Click submit to save.
Your next step is to set up security questions so that you can reset your password electronically.
- Click on My Password
and select Edit My Profile.
- At the log in screen, enter your Username and password when prompted.
- Your Username is the initial of your first name and your 7-digit student number. (Example: c0123456, the c is lower case)
- Your default password is your first name followed by your 7-digit student number. (Example: Cathy0123456, the C is capitalized)
- Choose 3 security questions and provide the answers. Keep a copy of your questions and answers as you will need the information if you forget your password and wish to reset it.
- Click Update to update your profile.
- Click on Access My Student E-mail Now.
- Click Login and follow the instructions on the screen.